1933 Buick Series 90 7 Passenger Sedan

tigersdad

Up for sale is Outlaw Car Mans (Sandy Jones) prized 1933 Buick Series 90 4 door 7 passenger sedan.  This car, one of a few known to exist, was purchased by E.I. DuPont in New York, New York.  The car has been thru just a few hands until Sandy got hold of her and brought the vehicle back to life.  Every part on the car is original as it was when new.  The upholstery has been kept as much as original as possible.  This 138" wheel base car is a straight 8 (16 valve, 2 per cylinder) OHV, 344.8 cu inch engine, with a 3-5/16" x 5" bore and stroke.  This 3-speed car is fitted with a Marvel carburetor, mechanical brakes and sits on 17 x 7 tires.  The car is in excellent condition and everything works as it should.  Sandy spent literally, thousands of hours on this car looking for the correct parts, making sure everything worked, re-building the Marvel, collecting spare parts as the list goes on!  Asking price for this beauty is $60,000.00 (negotiable).  The car is located in Fort Collin, CO.  If interested, please PM myself or send an email to sandy's wife Karen at rowleyinteriors@comcast.net  Please see post on the Pre-War Forum under Owning a Piece of History.

buick article.pdf

buick article1.pdf

buick article2.pdf

buick article3.pdf

buick article4.pdf

buick article5.pdf

buick history letter.pdf

buick pics.pdf

buick interiors.pdf

buick interiors1.pdf

buick pictures.pdf

buick pictures1.pdf

buick pictures2.pdf

Jay Kingston

El Dorado Hills, CA

buick 1933 pic 1.jpg

Edited by tigersdad
Additional Inforamtion (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Thanks, John.  I am going by what Sandy had told me about the car and rarity.  He only knew of a four that existed, I believe.  People used to come to him for parts, etc...on their 1933 Buick's.  Don't know if Mac Blair has a record or the 33 Buick Registry?

Jay

You might want to include some pictures

to entice buyers to that interesting car.

Meanwhile, for a little extra interest to your thread,

here's a picture of the one that appeared at our

AACA region's car show a few years ago.

I don't know if it's one of the 4 known, or an extra one:

1933 Buick 90 sedan 2.JPG

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

On 4/26/2018 at 9:15 AM, TexRiv_63 said:

Beautiful car, if I could only afford it....

Same here.

1 hour ago, tigersdad said:

Don -

Make an offer!  Can't hurt!

Jay

I think what I could afford to offer would certainly hurt..,your feelings and possibly the black eye I'd get.

Edited by Bleach (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in looking at this beautiful car, please contact Karen Jones to make arrangements to see it in person. Karen can be reached at rowleyinteriors@comcast.net 

Thanks!

Jay Kingston

El Dorado Hills, CA

• 4 weeks later...