1973 Opel GT For Sale

I lost my place to store it and I don't want to keep it outside, which will not do it any good,so I am forced to try and sell it.

It is also listed under the OPEL Forum.

1973 Opel GT. Automatic trans. 55K original miles. The car is super solid with the ONLY rust being in the front battery tray area and 2 small spots on the drivers side - one right behind the door and one on the rear edge of the front fender (both about the size of a half dollar). The floors are perfect. There was a ding in the rear tail area that someone started to fix and never finished. The rest of the paint is original. 

I have all of the parts that are not seen in the pictures including the rear tail finish moulding plus the following:

5 new unmounted tires, trim rings, complete new carpet set and padding, new gaskets for all the lights, new "OPEL" letters, new emblem mounting hardware, NOS rear resonator, new muffler to resonator pipe, new battery tray, extra wiper arms, new air filter... I may have other stuff that I cannot remember off hand.

I have had the car running by feeding the carb and it ran and sounded good. Did not smoke, knock, etc

Asking $3500.00

Call 570-460-1669 (cell)

If no answer leave a voice mail and I will call back. Joe

DSCF4852.JPG

DSCF4849.JPG

DSCF4851.JPG

DSCF4853.JPG

• 1 year later...

I own an Opel GT that has a very solid,  very small amount of rust. Completely installed engine, and auto tranny installed.  Missing  original seats and dash is cracked. 

Also have a parts car with the headlight cans tail lights , and another complete engine ans transmission.etc.

Love the car but have too many projects ahead of this one.

Should be able to get it running.

If someone needed a very solid project car, or another engine, replacenent body panels, doors hood, deck lid etc. get back with me and may sell it as is or part one out.

Have collected 30 plus vehicles to restore in a few years,and I have completed several already. Can't keep all of them, and am thinning out the herd.

Mike