1967 Corvette Coupe SOLD

I have just completed the restoration of a '67 corvette coupe and am offering it for sale. NCRS Regional Top Flight Award winner. Goodwood Green/ Black vinyl , 327/350 hp,  4 speed, 3.36 posi. Priced to sell at $84,500

2018-04-21 11.38.16.jpg

2018-04-21 11.37.58.jpg

2018-04-21 11.37.11.jpg

2018-04-21 10.48.18.jpg

2018-04-21 10.42.38.jpg

2018-04-21 10.18.11.jpg

2018-04-21 11.36.54.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

On 4/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, Robert Street said:

interesting here is it's brother that is now complete but no current finished pictures.  Two owners of an unusual ordered 350HP car with AC, power windows,speed warning, bolt on wheels.

Robert 

IMG_7365.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7446.JPG

IMG_7447.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

Thanks for hijacking my for sale ad, lol

54 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

One good thing with hijacking,  more replies,  means it goes to the top each time and keeps it fresh.

True. It's no big deal, as I did include a link to my Hemmings ad in my OP. He has a nice Corvette as well. I just think that sharing it with us in the "Our Cars & Restoration Projects" would have been more appropriate. By the way, I thought that my post about the Graham/Cord Clone for sale was sure to illicit a response from you, and am disappointed that you didn't chime in on that one.?

4 hours ago, 31 Caddy said:

True. It's no big deal, as I did include a link to my Hemmings ad in my OP. He has a nice Corvette as well. I just think that sharing it with us in the "Our Cars & Restoration Projects" would have been more appropriate. By the way, I thought that my post about the Graham/Cord Clone for sale was sure to illicit a response from you, and am disappointed that you didn't chime in on that one.?

For some reason I didn't see that thread but I did see the car on Ebay.  If it goes cheap enough it could be alot of fun. 

Now if I could find an Auburn Speedster like that at that price range I would be all over it. 

By the way that is a really nice C2.  Some day I'll have to pony up the money and get one. I've had a Fuelie C1 and a 427 400HP C3.  Only problem Is I probably won't be happy with a 300 HP glide car which is all I will be able to afford when I finally get around to buying one. 

Curt,  I think it depends.  If the "hijacking" is semi on topic then it does really help the original poster by generating traffic.    Now a hijacking by discussing hijacking is a different deal...  ?

I used a 66 427/390 as commuter for a month last summer and fell in love.   I think anything between 61 and 73 would be cool with me.   Any engine but a 4 speed is required.

I like the coupes too,  the car that is the subject of this thread has a "perfect" look to me.