Sign in to follow this  
nick8086

Palm Beach auction.

I saw that car go over the block it is a very good looking car. I think it was bought by Stalupe, who they seem to show him on TV every five minutes like he is some sort of celebrity, When I see him I can't help it but he reminds me of Bella Lagosi, 

Stalupe  he just sold all his cars at B/J..

Why a kaiser..

I listed my cars  for sale.. maybe he wants one  more..

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

He's been buying them also. He owns several huge new car dealerships in the New York Metro Area, Atlantic Auto Group. I watched and he was the winning bidder on the Kaiser. They are seldom seen, I can never recall seeing that body style  Stalupe, really likes to makes sure his face is on TV.

Why a Kaiser?

He has his "museum" is south Florida, I was there several years ago with my Father. From what I understood everything was for sale if you inquired. The cars were nice, a few were even stunning. I never cared for the "cheesy props" around cars in museums. I always felt the back round dioramas are a nice touch but don't care for the department store mannequin dressed as a car hop on roller skates, or drive in trays with plastic hamburgers. I recall there were a lot of these 50's props all over the place. I can only speculate as to "Why a Kaiser?" but I am sure he has some plan for it in his building. I am pretty sure he is not paying the same buyers and sellers premium as everyone else. For all we know it could have been his car, sort of priming the pump for his own stuff coming up on the block. After all he is a new car dealer and they seen to know every trick in the book and keep on finding new ones, or maybe he just liked it. I know I did   

Edited by John348 (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, mike6024 said:

johnstaluppi.jpg4aa35fe2915d5f58e4e8699c31819bff1776c35_

I guess it is appropriate for a new car dealer to say "I want to suck your blood"

Mr. John Staluppi is a self-made man, a car guy, likes dogs + grandkids and has nothing to do with the amount of time he is shown on a B-J telecast.

Also, his name ends in a vowel.  Perhaps we should all move on ...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Uncle_Buck said:

Mr. John Staluppi is a self-made man, a car guy, likes dogs + grandkids and has nothing to do with the amount of time he is shown on a B-J telecast.

Also, his name ends in a vowel.  Perhaps we should all move on ...

Hey Uncle Buck,

Nobody said the he was not a self made man, or that he did not like dogs, and who does not like their grandchildren?  And he does look like Bella Lugosi....So I am not sure where you are trying to insinuate about this thread.

By the way he has all the control in the world with the B/J broadcast,  if he did not want to be on TV he would have someone else bidding for him via cell phone.

Edited by John348 (see edit history)

You can Google John Staluppi from New York and get his background in business.

His dog was a registered bidder to get it in the auctions. I must say did he not have an auction with RM in 2012.