Auburn swap meet/show

papafarms

Hi everyone, would like some comments on the upcoming swap/show at auburn, I am heading out that way to visit a classmate in indy and planning on trying to make that show and hopefully flea market, it will be my first time and would just like to know what parts may be there, i own a 40 Buick fully restored, a 64 skylark convertible setting in the wings and a 52 5 window chevy truck in the process, hopefully looking for some parts, any comments will be helpful, thanks and may God bless

Maybe someone can tell Papa Farms

how many vendors have typically registered

for the event in the last couple of years.

Most AACA national meets, other than Hershey,

have very small flea markets and car corrals;

instead, the big draw is the car show.  Auburn

might be a bit different.

John, the flea market is NOT a part of our meet.  It is run by RM Auctions.  The Spring sale usually has a nice assortment of vendors but nowhere near as big as in the fall.  Sorry, I do not know the count and cannot get the count from RM yet and they are not in any kind of order that I could tell the OP if there is a chance the parts he is looking for will be there.

We just got word that there will be no auction on Thursday but the vendors are welcome to set up and there will be cars around to see.  More later as I get details.

Last time I was there I found some choice automobilia and picked up a few model T items i needed.  Planning to go again this year.  Lots to see and do in the area too.  I've found a couple of antique shops nearby that I'm keeping; secret but for a teaser, I found two Doulton motorist series plates in one shop and the prices were sweet!

Blood Money Bowl.JPG