1916 olds speedster silver bullet

I do not see anything on that car that suggests it is an Oldsmobile of any kind.  The Olds data plate on the dash says "Detroit " .  Oldsmobile was in Detroit only for a very brief time around the turn of the century.  I suppose you can build a car and call it anything you want, after all it is April fools day.

Steve need another car like he needs another...  well you know.  It has an Oldsmobile decal, a CDO data plate but I cannot see another Olds part on the entire car!  So no, this one is not for me but thanks for sharing.  Now if you find another real Olds race car I just might find a little room somewhere! :) 

While a used motorboat dealer is the first place I would go for a high-performance vintage car, it looks more like what Johhny Cash would put together if he only was allowed to go to a 1930s junkyard for parts. How you massage what looks like a Ford rear end, a Pontiac straight-eight and an Olds brake light into a 1916 Indy-Class racer is a question, but maybe The Great Race is what they had in mind.