A/C and Plug on 90 Reatta

Reatta90

Hey guys, on my 90 Reatta, I have been having issues with the air not blowing very hard out of my vents, after replacing, blower motor, and the module, as well as the HVAC programmer, and the BCM was replaced too. But I have taken the whole compartment where the blower motor is located off and took an airline and fished it through there and I can't seem to get the air to come out of any vents other than the floor. I literally have everything detached from the dash and I still can seem to find any issues. The compartment around the heater core is also off, the condenser is also off, and I still can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I was only getting faint air before with the fan all the way on high, and still no success. I even cleaned out the compartment where the air is drawn in and still no success. I also have a wire that comes out of the jacket around the steering wheel shaft right above where it connects to the pivoting shaft that hooks to the pinion. And it is not plugged in and I have no clue where it goes, any suggestions on that? But what is there left for me to do as far as the minimal amount of air leaving my vents? This is important because I need to be able to defrost my windshield? Also could someone please attach a link explaining the replacement of the window motors, please! I'm very glad to be apart of this forum, because you guys seem to always have the solution, also F14Crazy's post on the supercharger seems to be missing now, any clue about that? 

1 hour ago, Reatta90 said:

Also could someone please attach a link explaining the replacement of the window motors, please!

Here you go: Window Motor Replacement Instructions

1 hour ago, Reatta90 said:

also F14Crazy's post on the supercharger seems to be missing now, any clue about that?

Search the Reatta Quick Reference Guide at the top of the page. You will find a link to F14's post and a lot of other good stuff that you will find helpful.

You should start a new topic for each problem you have. Combining them all in one topic like you did makes it hard to follow and reply to

"HVAC programmer" did you make sure the programmer is getting vacuum (though with a vacuum loss it usually defaults to DEFROST). Do you have a service manual ? HVAC with wiring and vacuum diagrams is in section 1.  Also BD24 gives the air delivery mode.

90bdmdisplay.jpg

4 hours ago, padgett said:

"HVAC programmer" did you make sure the programmer is getting vacuum (though with a vacuum loss it usually defaults to DEFROST). Do you have a service manual ? HVAC with wiring and vacuum diagrams is in section 1.  Also BD24 gives the air delivery mode.

90bdmdisplay.jpg

What does BD24 mean and no I do not own a service manual... Sadly, I know that's something important, but Google and forums seem to be cheaper and faster :)

52 minutes ago, Reatta90 said:

Sadly, I know that's something important, but Google and forums seem to be cheaper and faster :)

If that's the case you should get to know the tutorials on Reatta Owners Journal a lot better. The information you are seeking about BD24 is there in the Diagnostics Booklet.. You should get to know that booklet really well. It's your best friend when you are troubleshooting your Reatta.

On 3/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, Ronnie said:

If that's the case you should get to know the tutorials on Reatta Owners Journal a lot better. The information you are seeking about BD24 is there in the Diagnostics Booklet.. You should get to know that booklet really well. It's your best friend when you are troubleshooting your Reatta.

What is the purpose in BD24? How will this aid in the troubleshooting of air, if no code exists that would give the answer then what is the alternative? 

I would have to go to BD24 to be sure, but I believe BD24 reads the cycling of the compressor. -1to +2 is good. -1 to +8or9 means you are low. That's the beauty of these cars is that not only will they tell you what is wrong, they will also tell you what is going on...