RiKi5156B

Car transport needed

Transport needed of a 2012 Ford Escape and some boxes and small furniture items from Murphreesboro Tennessee to LaCenter Washington. Helping my daughter return from a bad boyfriend situation. No issues with him, it’s strictly a logistics situation with her car and the grandkids toys. If anyone is able to help let me know cost and availability and I’ll get something worked out. I’m on BCA at Riki5156B. Thanks all.

Give me a call @ 209-613 1199, I can do the job on my truck. Be in the area at the end of the month. I'm currently in Spokane WA delivering cars and will be in Seattle Friday to deliver and reload for FL.

Thanks 

Dave

14577.jpeg

There are a number of genuine transportation service available who can help a needy with the high-quality service. Last night, while surfing the internet, I came across this article source which was detailing about Florida Transporter, as I also want to hire a safe transportation service to move my car to Melbourne. Maybe, by now you must have got your car transported to the target location, but if you ever need a genuine transportation service, you can go with them without any hesitation. Good luck.