Boat tail Riviera parts

1FastC7

I recently acquired a 73 Riviera GS, Stage 1.   The car is a parts car and It’s a complete car minus the engine and trans. Just looking for the best place to advertise parts if people are interested. I know parts for these years are sometimes hard to come by. But looking to make some good deals for people. 

I have a lot of trim. Mirrors and posi rear axle. Full frame and suspension. 

12 hours ago, 1FastC7 said:

I recently acquired a 73 Riviera GS, Stage 1.   The car is a parts car and It’s a complete car minus the engine and trans. Just looking for the best place to advertise parts if people are interested. I know parts for these years are sometimes hard to come by. But looking to make some good deals for people. 

I have a lot of trim. Mirrors and posi rear axle. Full frame and suspension. 

There are several Facbook forums, here is one for the boattails  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279681368844455/

Bob Bonto

Also V8Buick.com has a "Car Part-Outs" Sub-forum for parting cars. There is VERY high traffic on V8Buick. You just need to bump your listing back to top when it drops off the front page. I've sold a good number of Riv parts on craigslist and surprisingly many via mail order even though its risky for the buyer as they have no  protection.

I also do well with the ad in the ROA Riview classifieds.

I am wanting the rear window piece and the complete grill for my car as the shippers stoves myne in with a fork truck and  also a pic attached for the bottom of the rear window as myne has rotted please please message me back or text me  or something my number is 07532330966 I live in the UK or my Facebook is Greg cressey a picture of me with my parents either side recieving a certificate please please message me  I am desperate and I mean so so desperate I can't continue until I have that rear window piece 

received_10157173426109027.jpeg