Reatta Concept's

91vert

That last one is actually a Targa top. Note too the loop door handles from Cadillac/Oldsmobile, the Fiero-like side mirrors and the seats that were from an 86 or 87 Riviera T-Type. Those alloy wheels (or a very close variant)  were later used on the Olds Toronado. I like it, too bad they never offered a Targa option. 

• Like 1

I have a few more.........

The red Reatta is one of the 1989 turbo cars before and after one of the magazine writers ran it into the guard rail...the last picture shows the grey one and the Electra wagon had a GN engine in it.

The framed picture is one of David McIntosh original sketches that I did some horse trading to get.

Turbo I.jpg

Turbo II.jpg

small.jpg

Scanned Picture 3.jpg

Reattaproto.jpg

Reattaproto2.jpg

performance.jpg

• Like 1

There were one of each, FWD and RWD. Further, one was low boost, one was high boost but I  can't remember which now. The RWD would be the more impressive certainly, from an engineering standpoint. I understand that the coding for the CRT system was enhanced to add  a boost gauge on the screen, so this was a fairly solid implementation, not a quick and dirty mod job just for a photo op. I agree with Daniel,  finding the RWD would be awesome, but suspect it was crushed long ago. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barney Eaton said:

The framed picture is one of David McIntosh original sketches that I did some horse trading to get.

That is an amazing Reatta drawing. You are lucky to have it. I don't see any accommodation for headlight doors but I guess you don't really need headlights in a sketch. :)

small.jpg.73dc93cd43a5c3fcafb52b66a8a1f2

• Like 1