I drove this TC for 5 years..kept throwing parts at it..everything is new or replaced...even did the valve job, water pump, timing belt 2 weeks ago..new sensors all around...put new lower control arms in last week, also 4 new bf goodrich performance tires...

the fan runs when hooked up,, temp sensor is new...relay is new...it still does not work...I checked every goddam cable...and today, after driving for 20 minutes ( isolated the broken heater core yesterday) the temp went up again..it was not even 1 minute and I pulled over and let it cool off for 45 min, then drive 1,2 miles home..I figured out everything on this car, and I am not able to find out what the hell is causing the fan not to kick in..

Somebody should buy it ASAP

6600 and its yours.  I mean it

IMG_7027.JPG

IMG_6901.JPG

IMG_6900.JPG

Edited by shelbyone
fix (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Garnet & Gold said:

Somebody is going to be getting a beautiful TC.

Make it #8 my friend.

I can't remember through all of the trials and tribulations, have you ever verified that it truly is overheating with an external thermometer? I wish I were closer, I'd help!

3 hours ago, Reaper1 said:

I can't remember through all of the trials and tribulations, have you ever verified that it truly is overheating with an external thermometer? I wish I were closer, I'd help!

thanks reaper! I just installed an external thermostat and will test it out later today. it is indeed overheating..

Im so sorry this car isn't cooperating....im sure it will be fixed....just give it time.

Shelby one. Could you have used a new non turbo water pump? If memory serves me correctly, the water pump is different rotation for a turbo engine vs non turbo.