1962 Chrysler Imperial parts FS

Parting out a 1962 Imperial Custom 4dr. PSPBPWAC. 413 wedge/727AT. Body rusty, most trim there but pitted. Tail lenses gone. Still have a good radiator,glass,drivers side remote mirror assy,dash parts & knobs, all 4 hubcaps,turn signal lever and mount assy,and much more misc.

Car has been sitting for 14yrs, but was driven daily til parked outdoors. Motor turns by hand and has 90000 mi, but carb is oxidized and needs rebuilt to run. Antifreeze was right up top in the radiator and tested good to -40. Cooling system pressure tested and held 15lbs of pressure for over 2 hours.

All parts reasonably priced and located in MN.

Email me at demostud88@hotmail.com or call 507-462-3149 eves for details.

• 7 years later...

I see that the original ad was from 2002.

I have a stack of radiators for the C body Mopars out in the shed. If you send me some measurements or the part number I will take a look. I would presume that these radiators would need some attention, but might be a start for you.

JACK

capyjack@comcast.net

Yes I got it. I am away from home until the end of the week. I will get on that when I get home. Sorry for the delay.

Nice looking ride.

I dont think that any of these are for your specific car, maybe you could measure the mounting holes and I may have one that would at least fit. Just not the "correct" one.