Sign in to follow this  
Oregon Desert model 45

1940 Buick Century boise craigslist

NOT MINE

1940 Buick Century - $2900 (S. Nampa)

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1940-buick-century/6485694210.html

Hard to find 1940 Buick Century. 98% complete. Odometer shows 21281 miles. Straight 8. 4-door, suicide doors. Very little rust. Visor over windshield. Started and ran about eight years ago; couldn't get tranny into reverse. Has been stored inside for several years.

$2900.00 - Buyers only! Respond to Craigslist contact info.

00o0o_dTYEiU6Ua7W_1200x900.jpg

01212_jS8H6RPxvdu_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

Not far from me I’d go get it if I hadn’t already parted 3 of them. Think I paid less than 2 for all of them. And like virtually every Craigslist old car ad sez, ran when it was parked.

• Like 1

So they end up deteriorating down to nothing. I can’t understand why people won’t even bother to throw a tarp over cars to somewhat preserve them. One of my 40s was a Century 4dr sedan that I knew I would part out,was so badly rusted the B pillar was no longer connected to the floor. Had sat outside since the 70s. I got all the parts I needed from it and a 40 special I had and sold them both last summer to a local guy here in the NW who wanted to restore one. The cars are currently on Craigslist and the picture shows them both outside under some trees.