Jump to content

Oddball GM vent type trim pieces to ID

Recommended Posts

Wondered if anyone could help figure out what this strange die-cast trim pieces are original to?


Each is labeled with a part number, 1181279 (LH) and 1181279 (RH) and both are labeled "BLC" which leads me to believe they are for a GM manufactured vehicle. Not able to find them in any of my parts books anywhere.


Any help would be great.  







Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...