Looking to buy vintage car literature, brochures etc. All makes.

auburnseeker

• 3 months later...

Might as we;ll jump in here---\

Pretty well downsized now, making up inventory of what's still  here (paper, very few brochures, none old)

But do see (hard to miss) ex-library hardbound issues of Power Wagon, full years 1918, 1919, 1920...wts probably 10 lbs 1918, 12 or so 1919/20...

Had then 30-40 yrs, never noticed any cuts/missing pages (had some later ones that looked like swiss cheese!!)...

Not sure won't have them buried with me, just enail pitybud@q.com if of interest, can keep you in mind for whenever...no obligation, not everyone likes old trucks, limited market...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For your consideration is a splendid original 1932 Cadillac dealership booklet featuring all models with remarkable illustrations and artwork. Very descriptive and informative. Measures an impressive 14” x15” and is bound by a suede like embossed material. Excellent original condition. $250 with free delivery to Hershey or actual shipping. Thank you 

4C1BDFB5-E539-4038-A6E8-99B418578569.jpeg

9343300A-B828-497E-8F59-64F00E6DCA1E.jpeg

9BA009B2-79D2-4A04-88AE-E4109F54B4B6.jpeg

A5CED107-61EC-43DE-9A10-88A36AD7BD46.jpeg

I appreciate the offer but I feel my customers in general are too cheap to want to spend for such an item for me to want to invest in.  Now I just hope the 86 year old guys lifetime collection I just bought might have one of these in it,  but I'm doubting it will. 

It's a very nice piece of literature for a Cadillac owner for sure though. 

Thanks for offering it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We bought a huge lot from an old Mopar dealership with things that span from the 30s to early 90s. We have others too besides the Mopar lot. 

We have a bunch that we're still going through to figure out what we all have, but if you want to send an email to us to get connected you can. Lots of cool papers! 

TNAVintage@gmail.com 

Looking forward to getting in contact with you  @auburnseeker

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately unless it's the 1880's,  they are a little too new for me.   I try to keep it very early 70's and older. 

Thanks for offering though. 

On another Note Bill of Bill's Auto Works, just dropped off my latest shipment of literature.   Very professional and Right on time.  I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...