1914 Ford T Speedster project

What a fantastic and affordable way to enter into the old car hobby! My first old car was a similar looking "brass" Model T speedster that I started building when I was 13 years old and had it running before I was legally able to drive.

This great Model T project will certainly be a fun and educational, as well as a great way for a younger person to enter the prewar car hobby.

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

Thanks Guy, for the comments on the car.  I also appreciate your tips from time to time, along with a couple other folk who I hope are not too disappointed we are moving this one along.  I have come to the realization after letting it sit for three years I just have no time for a project car even as simple as that one.  A smarter me would have sent this off to trade towards that Autumn red MG TD a year or so back.  One of the 3 - 4 cars that haunt me still...  :-)  

On the plus side, some interest so someone hopefully will enjoy putting it together, what I like about Speedsters is a chance to bridge restoration with personalization, if in period no one seems to dislike them!

• 2 weeks later...