Anybody knows this 1942 Cabriolet ???

Bagor

Dear Members, I have 2 photos from a yard, possibly it's Florida but not sure,  and there was - next to other cars like an old Mercedes Coupe or a quite new RAM - an 1942-48 Cabriolet.
I attach the pictures I have. I don't have any interest for the Lincoln itself, but looking for any information about this yard.
If you can identify the car from these poor pics, or can forward the pics to other Lincoln enthusiasts, so I could get any idea where should I look for, whom should I ask, I would really appreciate your help!
Thank you for any tip in advance!

lincoln1942b.thumb.jpg.8c48216adc54fdd9ccdabfecfbe3cba5.jpg
lincoln1942.thumb.jpg.20a4f6fe64d7e934f35fae70bf9f138a.jpg

Edited by Bagor
bigger pics (see edit history)

bumper

On 2/7/2018 at 5:31 PM, Bagor said:

Dear Members, I have 2 photos from a yard, possibly it's Florida but not sure,  and there was - next to other cars like an old Mercedes Coupe or a quite new RAM - an 1942-48 Cabriolet.
I attach the pictures I have. I don't have any interest for the Lincoln itself, but looking for any information about this yard.
If you can identify the car from these poor pics, or can forward the pics to other Lincoln enthusiasts, so I could get any idea where should I look for, whom should I ask, I would really appreciate your help!
Thank you for any tip in advance!

lincoln1942b.thumb.jpg.8c48216adc54fdd9ccdabfecfbe3cba5.jpg
lincoln1942.thumb.jpg.20a4f6fe64d7e934f35fae70bf9f138a.jpgbumper guard is post war  at least 46-48 could be 42 with late bumpers used after the war to update Lincoln