camping at hershey swap ?

The 2 closests campgrounds I can think of is the Hershey Highmeadow campground on Rt. 39 (Hershey Park Drive) near the Rt 422/Rt 322 interchange.

The phone # is 717-534-8999

Another is the Hershey KOA on Rt. 734 south of Hershey. Its phone # is 1-800-562-4774.

Both are withing 5 -6 mmiles of the Fall Hershey swap meet site and are on roads that run right past the site.

As far as I know both are usually booked months in advance, but you may get lucky and one may have an opening or a cancelation.

I usually stay at hersheyhigh medow campground. They have a few first come first serve site as long as you dont have any special needs, electric and such. But i have been lucky and gotten electric site. These are site just for overnight and you cant reserve them. I usually come on thursday or friday and leave on saterday afternoon. and have been doing this since 1973

There has been space near the swap meet fields for campers/rvs with no hookups of any kind. It's a first-come first-served basis and not cheap, I seem to recall $40 a night with a minimum of 4 nights. With the changes in the fields this year I am not sure what space will be available.