FS WOODLITE HEADLIGHT LENSES

mercer09

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is what another "outfit" charges.................

smwoodlight(1).jpgThese are glass replacement lenses for Woodlite (Woodlight) headlights. They are sold in pairs only. They do NOT match the pattern perfectly to the originals but are a very close and acceptable solution to lost or broken Woodlite lenses. I have seen two patterns on original Woodlites. One has a small fluted pattern that extends down from the top of the lens window about one inch and then the rest of the lens is clear all the way to the bottom. The other has a fluted pattern that runs from the top of the lens all of the way to the bottom. These replacement lenses have a fluted pattern that does run top to bottom. The major difference is that the flutes on my replacements are wider than the original lens flutes (pattern ribs). What I have done is take a large round headlight lens for a specific car out of the 1920's that has this fluted pattern and I have cut the donor lens under water then water belt sanded the edges to fit the profile of an original lens. Pictured is one of these lenses in an actual Woodlite. I apologize for the price but this is what I have to have for a pair as I first have to purchase the donor lenses and then I spend hours carefully cutting and sanding on that delicate 90 year old glass lens. I have had glass lenses reproduced on the E&J headlights and you have to order at least 500 of them and they cost a fortune to reproduce. There is no way I would sell 500 of these Woodlite lenses so this is the next best cost effective way to make a replacement lens that looks good for that type of headlight. If you buy a pair and you do not like them then just send them back undamaged and I will refund your money. What are your Woodlites worth without lenses?  $625.00 for the Pair

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...