2018 Motor Muster Henry Ford/ Greenfield Museum

Larry Schramm

I was part of a meeting with the staff of The Henry Ford Museum/ Greenfield Village this week to talk about the Motor Muster this year that will be on Fathers Day weekend June 16th & 17th. 

The information presented at the meeting was extremely up beat with an excitement from the staff to have the best car show every.  We were told that everything was looked at to make it the best event.  Some of the highlights are that that the entrance fee was going to be $25.00 for the first car, $5.00 for car #2 & #3 each with a total fee of $35.00 even if you bring more vehicles.  When you register, you will be asked for a credit card to hold your place in the review que and to pay the fee upon acceptance of your entry.  You can use the same email address for all registrations.  You will only be charged when you are accepted.

The current plan is to limit the number of cars and trucks to 650 vehicles.  This number was arrived at because of the parking constraints.  Some of the changes in parking is because Ford Motor Company in now using parking spaces for employees that the Motor Muster used to be able to use.  They will be providing off site parking with 24 hour security and shuttle service during the event hours.

I would encourage everyone that would like to attend what I consider the best non councours show in the country.  The opening date for registration is March 1st.  Put it on your calendar.   Hope to see you there.  My wife and I will be there.

Letter and additional information below.

Motor Muster 1263.jpg

Motor Muster 2264.jpg

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)