Thanks Roberta Vasilow

billbuickgs

Last week , I found a NOS fender on Ebay for my 55 Buick . Location was Holly Michigan ( South of Flint ).

I emailed Roberta to see if anyone in the area could pick up the fender if I bought it.

The return email from Roberta " I'll pick up the fender.

Thanks very much  Roberta ,  a great Buick Lady .

Bill

• Like 9

Mark,

There is a new iPhone app called BuickZip that compresses it down into a much smaller piece. Then you can send it by email.  But the recipient must have it, too, to uncompress it once he receives it.  I predict it will put a big dent in the transporter business when they figure out how to include complete cars.  I wish I had thought of it.  Go to the App Store and do a search for it.  Perhaps Mr. Earl can find the link and stick it to the top section.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, TxBuicks said:

Mark,

There is a new iPhone app called BuickZip that compresses it down into a much smaller piece. Then you can send it by email.  But the recipient must have it, too, to uncompress it once he receives it.  I predict it will put a big dent in the transporter business when they figure out how to include complete cars.  I wish I had thought of it.  Go to the App Store and do a search for it.  Perhaps Mr. Earl can find the link and stick it to the top section.

Too funny!  :P

22 hours ago, TxBuicks said:

Mark,

lol,

My computer is in a small room , so  when I open the app , I better stand back!!!!! Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

lol,

My computer is in a small room , so  when I open the app , I better stand back!!!!! Bill

Borrow a laptop so you can unzip it outside or in the garage...if need be perhaps the free wifi at the McDonalds will reach into the parking lot. I'd be concerned about damaged packets though. 

• Like 2