2018 Judges Guidelines and Jan 2018 Judges Newsletter

Pat Buckley

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, Restorer32 said:

So radials where they don't belong will now receive a 2 point deduction each rather than 5 each as in the past.

All thought I don't like seeing radials where they don't belong, this is almost the same as putting a 10 point maximum on the deduction like many other deduction categories.  Four on the ground plus a spare equals a 10 point deduction.  I think this is now consistent with the rest of the judging form.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 61polara said:

All thought I don't like seeing radials where they don't belong, this is almost the same as putting a 10 point maximum on the deduction like many other deduction categories.  Four on the ground plus a spare equals a 10 point deduction.  I think this is now consistent with the rest of the judging form.

I agree. Brings tires in "balance" with the rest of the form.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Class 36 is High Performance Vehicles.  Class 36K is high performance trucks for the years 1966-1989 as specified in the listing below the heading.  All other trucks continue to be in class 22, which goes through 1993.  If you believe you have a high performance truck which is not on the list, you should contact the VP Class Judging for it to be considered as an addition to that class in the future.