Parting out 72 Lesabre 4 dr

This car has some really good parts on it. Its a 4dr brown interior perfect dash and door panels etc. Good exterior all chrome except back bumper, doors, front bumper and top grille section. It has a good running 350 4bbl almost all of the original components under the hood A/C system radiator etc etc.

I'm parting this car out. Any piece you desire i can send you detailed pictures if you are interested possible delivery availabe also.

Its located in Indiana, let me know if your are interested make me an offer or inquiry of any part or parts you may need.

Jason Hise

B.O.P. Connection

e-mail jasonhise_442@yahoo.com

1-317-371-0045 or 1-317-885-4439 anytime

Boone County Indiana

Why does this post scare me? I guess this cars fate will be in a derby. If it is rusty, or the frame is rusty, it is understandable - if not a shame, as these cars are getting rare, but thanks for the offer of the parts.

To be honest i buy my cars from derby guys. I am one of determined to save them all............ THis car was bought from a derby guy, someone else before him cut the rear section of the frame up to weld on to another to make it stronger. Save the Buick Foundation Amen....