Howsrd123459

Rolls Royce Statue forsale

38 minutes ago, Mark Wetherbee said:

Different base. Different size.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark Wetherbee said:

Aren’t we about fast to be rude hahahah this was bought in Europe !!! At an art gallery in 2001 and got papers just last year before I moved !!! Different size different base different quality different look !!! 

1 hour ago, Mark Wetherbee said:

Lol 100% wrong ... is anyone actually interested ? If you want come have it tested I’m not gunna tell u there’s no scams out there but this isn’t one hahah! 

1 hour ago, Mark Wetherbee said:

But you still won’t add pictures of the signature and foundry marks?

Not currently with the art !!! Will take more pictures ASAP for any interested buyers !! Anyone who would like to take test or do there own authentication is free to do so !!! 

That's a very nice piece, and with documentation should bring good money.  Someone on this forum might be interested, but your better market would be Ebay or PreWarCar, either would get you international exposure.

Good luck with the sale.  I'm glad you were able to laugh off all the doubters....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trimacar said:

That's a very nice piece, and with documentation should bring good money.  Someone on this forum might be interested, but your better market would be Ebay or PreWarCar, either would get you international exposure.

Good luck with the sale.  I'm glad you were able to laugh off all the doubters....

Will try Ebay and PreWarCar ... nice to hear some positive input ! 

I think that's a capital idea.

First off I don't think anyone on the planet could fake such a gorgeous piece and expect to make money on it.

Should you actually do the ebay thing take lots and lots of GOOD, high quality photos.

You're chasing an extremely discriminating audience and they won't settle for lousy photos.

Many of your photos are excellent but many are not, particularly the documentation papers.

Please post a link if and when you sell it there.......that's one I REALLY want to watch....... ;)

• Like 1

Howard,

Don't use Ebay for that item.  It is too nice and you will likely get lowballed.  I would recommend a serious auction house instead.  Best of luck.