1989 Buick Reatta Base 2dr Coupe on Ebay with 44,000 Miles.

NCBRIJEN

Looks like a very well taken care of Reatta available on Ebay for those interested...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Buick-Reatta-Base-2dr-Coupe-/183017699862?nma=true&si=DpMaux2p8k9Ge5ApTfYonUEajZ4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1601.jpg

s-l1602.jpg

s-l1603.jpg

Edited by NCBRIJEN (see edit history)

That is a remarkably clean car, the interior especially had almost no apparent fade in the carpet, and blue is pretty bad for fading. Rather impressed with the final price too. Just a few years ago, I doubt it would've cleared $5000. Seems the Reatta is finally getting some respect. 

On 1/25/2018 at 12:00 AM, KDirk said:

That is a remarkably clean car, the interior especially had almost no apparent fade in the carpet, and blue is pretty bad for fading. Rather impressed with the final price too. Just a few years ago, I doubt it would've cleared $5000. Seems the Reatta is finally getting some respect. 

too bad all the carpet isn't available new.i was surprised with the price too.with minor body work and paint and carpet mine could look not too much worse than that.

Getting off topic here, but if your carpet is faded (and otherwise decent meaning no burns,  indelible stains or tears) I wholeheartedly recommend carpet dye kits from Leather Magic. Their product does a very nice job and is available in most  stock GM interior colors. I've used it and will vouch for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 2:08 AM, KDirk said:

Getting off topic here, but if your carpet is faded (and otherwise decent meaning no burns,  indelible stains or tears) I wholeheartedly recommend carpet dye kits from Leather Magic. Their product does a very nice job and is available in most  stock GM interior colors. I've used it and will vouch for it.

that color?thats my color.mines really faded but good otherwise.

Not the blue specifically I haven't. I have used medium Beechwood  (tan) and the burgundy, the name of which escapes me presently. Leather magic sells the burgundy under a specific name I'll need to go back and look for, as there were two or three shades in that family. Someone here a while back did redo their carpets in blue,  and I know they posted pictures at the time.