Sign in to follow this  

Brush automobiles

Who can I contact to get more information about engines/running gear for 1905 Brush auto confused.gif

One of the best information resources are right here in the AACA. Give the Library and Research Center a try. If you provide them with the type of information you want, they will research and find articles, books, and tons of original literature that they have. And they have a lot! Use of the Library requires only a small research and reproduction cost.. for AACA members would probably be less than $5.00. What a deal. Cost for Non-AACA members is slightly higher. Give them a try.. it is well worth it. They have always been a trmendous help to me when I needed to research a vehicle, no matter how obscure it was.

Information on the Library and Research Center can be found on this website at:

http://www.aaca.org/library/

An information request form can be found on this webs site at:

http://www.aaca.org/library/researchrequest.html

Contact Kim Miller or anyone else at the library and they will gladly help you. Contact information is below:

AACA Library and Research Center

501 WEST GOVERNOR ROAD

P.O. BOX 417

HERSHEY, PA 17033

PHONE: (717) 534-2082

Hope this helps,

Good luck!

First of all there is no 1905 BRUSH. The company started in 1907 and lasted through 1911. One cylinder car with four coil springs with wooden axles front and rear. Chain drive, nice little two passenger car.

I saw a Brush up at the Redding show on Sat, didn't see you Bob, although the Stanley steamer guy described you to me. grin.gif

Jeez, it just happened to me too, stripped of my identity and character! shocked.gifshocked.gif