Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Cadillac Show

Carl Lovgren

The First Annual "BOPC (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Cadillac) Car Show and Car Corral", Lake Wales, FL,  April 14, 2018.  It is presented by "Florida Suncoast Region, Cadillac & LaSalle Club".  This Show and Car Corral will be held at Huston Cadillac, 19510 Highway 27, Lake Wales, FL 33853, its Host.  FREE Lunch, Hat and Ticket for Door Prize Raffle for early registration.  For further information, contact (585) 978-4170, mercguy1@aol.com.  Website:  https://www.cadillaclasalleclubflorida.com

Edited by Carl Lovgren
Cancelled Event (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fellow Car Enthusiast:

I am most unhappy to have to inform you that the First Annual “BOPC Car Show and Car Corral”, scheduled on April 14, 2018, has to be cancelled.  The cancellation is due to a sudden, and unavoidable, conflict in scheduling within the host dealership’s location.  I have instructed our Club Treasurer to return all of your original checks or send a refund from our Club Treasury.  I thank you for your willingness to participate in our Show.  Please know that the Olds Club of Florida is having their Annual BOPC Show on October 27, 2018.  They will be most likely sending you information as it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Young,

BOPC Show Chairman,

Florida Suncoast Region,

Cadillac & LaSalle Club

Fellow Car Enthusiast:

I am most unhappy to have to inform you that the First Annual “BOPC Car Show and Car Corral”, scheduled on April 14, 2018, has to be cancelled.  The cancellation is due to a sudden, and unavoidable, conflict in scheduling within the host dealership’s location.  I have instructed our Club Treasurer to return all of your original checks or send a refund from our Club Treasury.  I thank you for your willingness to participate in our Show.  Please know that the Olds Club of Florida is having their Annual BOPC Show on October 27, 2018.  They will be most likely sending you information as it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Young,

BOPC Show Chairman,

Florida Suncoast Region,

Cadillac & LaSalle Club

On 1/12/2018 at 11:45 AM, Carl Lovgren said:

The First Annual "BOPC (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Cadillac) Car Show and Car Corral", Lake Wales, FL,  April 14, 2018.  It is presented by "Florida Suncoast Region, Cadillac & LaSalle Club".  This Show and Car Corral will be held at Huston Cadillac, 19510 Highway 27, Lake Wales, FL 33853, its Host.  FREE Lunch, Hat and Ticket for Door Prize Raffle for early registration.  For further information, contact (585) 978-4170, mercguy1@aol.com.  Website:  https://www.cadillaclasalleclubflorida.com

Fellow Car Enthusiast:

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Young,

BOPC Show Chairman,

Florida Suncoast Region,

Cadillac & LaSalle Club