1937 115c Convertible Coupe for sale...

flackmaster

Shiny black, tan Haartz canvas top, red interior.  60+ years of ownership history, runs and drives like a Packard should.  Very original and authentic car, refreshed, rebuilt and ready.  David Flack, 214 three seven three, 71 fifty five.  Price is negotiable between a serious buyer and this serious seller.  Thank you.

IMG_7004.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_7116.JPG

• Like 1

The price is negotiable, and I mean that.  I am aware of several different cars that have sold in the market in the last few years.  I truly believe it comes down to an informed buyer and seller agreeing on a fair deal.  Not looking to fire sale, not expecting any record-breaking number either.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have just relisted on ebay after dealing with scam stories all summer.  People see it advertised elsewhere for giveaway, then do a little more research and eventually find me, then wonder why my price changed from the giveaway price.  Hard to explain that I am not trying to scam anyone.  Anyway, the price is asking 55K.  Last 3 that sold were, 60, 62.5 and 64K for very similar cars.  I'm not looking to set any records, just place with an honest buyer.

• 2 weeks later...