Snubbers of Canadian interest

Dodge1934

A pair of Gabriel Snubbers made in Toronto Canada They are the 2b version. The need complete restoration but are in good shape to be restored.

I don`t have a pair of axle clamps t go with them but I can provide a single if you would like. I need $150.00 US funds for the pair plus shipping

see pictures attached .

I do have a number of single snubbers if anybody is looking for a specific one prop me a note

snubber1.jpg

snubber2.jpg

snubber3.jpg

snubber4.jpg

snubber5.jpg

Hello, Happy new year!

Are these Gabriel snubbers still available?

Where are you located? I am in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada. I am always looking for parts available North of the border for obvious shipping reasons :)

my email address is ian01@ns.sympatico.ca

Thank you

The Canadian built snubbers have been sold. Others are available. drop me a note with your needs.. they are in varying condition.

I will get more posted when it warms up.

On 1/9/2018 at 2:06 PM, Ian Mc said:

Hello, Happy new year!

Are these Gabriel snubbers still available?

Where are you located? I am in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada. I am always looking for parts available North of the border for obvious shipping reasons :)

my email address is ian01@ns.sympatico.ca

Thank you

Yes still available ... sent email

On 1/14/2018 at 12:06 AM, STUDE48 said:

Could you please send me pictures of your remaining snubbers. Thanks

On 1/14/2018 at 12:06 AM, STUDE48 said:

Could you please send me pictures of your remaining snubbers. Thanks

Sorry I missed your post...(watching football) I`ll get you pictures this coming Sunday

• 2 years later...
Dnia 03.01.2018 o 19:37 Dodge1934 powiedział:

Para Gabriel Snubbers wyprodukowana w Toronto w Kanadzie Są to wersja 2b. Potrzebują całkowitej renowacji, ale są w dobrym stanie do przywrócenia.

Nie mam pary zacisków osi, które nie pasują do nich, ale mogę zapewnić jedną, jeśli chcesz. Potrzebuję środków w wysokości 150,00 USD na parę plus wysyłkę

zobacz załączone zdjęcia.

Mam kilka pojedynczych snubberów, jeśli ktoś szuka konkretnego, podaj mi notatkę

snubber1.jpg

snubber2.jpg

snubber3.jpg

snubber4.jpg

snubber5.jpg

Witam serdecznie, czy oferta jest nadal aktualna jesli tak to jaki byłby koszt dostawy do Polski. A drugie pytanie czy ma Pan takie amortyzatory ale typ 1B

3 minutes ago, oldutt said:

Witam serdecznie, czy oferta jest nadal aktualna jesli tak to jaki byłby koszt dostawy do Polski. A drugie pytanie czy ma Pan takie amortyzatory ale typ 1B

Translates from Polish to English as:

Hello, is the offer still valid, if so, what would the cost of delivery to Poland be? And the second question is whether you have such shock absorbers but type 1B

On 9/9/2020 at 5:02 AM, Ozstatman said:

Translates from Polish to English as:

Hello, is the offer still valid, if so, what would the cost of delivery to Poland be? And the second question is whether you have such shock absorbers but type 1B

sent messaged as private message

• 4 months later...