2018 Reatta resolutions

AZVET

After purchasing a house, one of my resolutions is to get my shop and several storage facilities moved to my new garage (follow progress here: 

I will also be driving to Denver to the Nationals with my wife in my 1991 Gunmetal Grey/Flame Red coupe. Some minor things to finish on that car before we leave. It will be a bit of a homecoming trip for that car since it was sold new in Littleton, and we purchased it in Aurora a little over a year ago and drove it home. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, NCReatta said:

The florescent lights are like playing roulette when you flip the switch. Regularly 3 of the 7 (different ones each time)  come on when you turn them on. New LED replacements have been ordered.

Congratulations on the new house and garage! Good move on replacing the florescent lights with LEDs. I changed out the 6 lights (12 bulbs) in my garage last winter and it made a world of difference. Instant on, no flicking and full bright when cold. Very happy I spent the money.

Well, I hoping to just be able to drive the Reatta I bought in Dec. to a few events later this year.

The repairs it needed to certify are nearly done, then I can get the safety check finished so I can transfer the ownership. This will happen next week, I hope. We are in the throws of a serious winter here in Ontario, so I will have to wait for a clear and dry day, which will likely be very cold too, so I can it drive it to its' new home. The trip is about an hour and a half, and I'm looking forward to it. The heater works very well, too, as it will be needed.

Keith

Wow Marck that sounds like a great set up. All that storage and with the blessing of your wife, good for you. Glad you are done renting and now everything is under one roof and you can just "walk out" and everything is right there. I also improved the lighting in my garage and it makes a world of difference. I just wish I had more room.

The sign of a solid marriage is to always work together as a team.  Congratulations on the new house!  I very envious of your garage/basement space.

Don't forget, though...if you're ever up this way in New England: don't call it a basement...its a cellar.:rolleyes:

1.) Follow this forum more than I have the past couple of years,

2.) Take the Reatta to a few more local car shows and of course, the Blackhawk Cars and Coffee.  (I typically go with forum member kitskaboodle who some times takes his Reatta too.)

Also need to sell my Suburban and 944 (sigh...).

• Like 2

man this is a bit late but I have only been retired for 11 years and I don't know how I had time to work. My goals this year is to find a nice Chevrolet 409 convertible like the one I had in high school. Great cars but when the Super Stock 426s came out the big bow ties were kina in the dust but that was the good times. I am sure that I will be selling several Reatta  Convertibles. All are in good shape including my Select 60 (gold in Allentown) I have put about $3000. the past  2 years and have driven it to Portland and Allentown coast to coast. other cars for sale would be 1990 convertible red and tan or 1990 white/grey convertible 126000 miles great shape wife uses it for a daily driver in the summer.If anyone has an interest in any of the 3 cars give me a shout