1930 GRAHAM COUPE

JustDave

HELLO EVERYONE

THIS WEEKEND IM GOING TO LOOK AT A 1930 GRAHAM COUPE,IT WAS DISMANTELED FOR RESTORATION AND NEVER FINISHED,THE FRAME HAS BEEN POWDER COATED

AND THE BABBIT HAS BEEN REDONE HAS WIRE WHEELS THATS ALL I REALLY KNOW AT THIS TIME,HOW DO I KNOW WHICH MODEL IT IS,ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 100 PERCENT COMPLETE

BUT ITS BEEN MOVED ONCE SINCE DISASSEMBLY,ANY THING I CAN LOOK AT TO TELL WHICH MODEL IT IS,SAYS ALL THE WOOD IT THERE FOR PATTERNS BUT WILL NEED NEW WOOD

ITS CHEAP,      DAVE

• Like 1

Hi Justdave . you should be able to go to the graham owners website page and print off the serial number and model ID information . Is it a 6 or an 8 cylinder car ? the plate for the serial number should be on the passenger side of the car behind the seat ,its an aluminum plate .if you cant find the information I will see if I can post it here on this tread PM me if I can help out

Dave,

If it is a 1930 Model it most likely will be a Model 46 or a 45 the small sixes (most common) you can tell by the headlight bar gentle downward curve.  Please post pictures!   The numbers to get are on the engine (under the water pump) and on the front seat frame (remove the seat bottom, it just lifts out) there should be a number plate.  The frame number is under the radiator, impossible to see with the radiator in the car.  I should be able to get real close with pictures.  If it is disassembled you might be able to get the frame number (we will know for sure) otherwise a cowl shot and a headlight bar/headlights do a good job for identification.  Should look like this...

s-l1600.jpg