Being a New Member I thought I would show what I did to my 1984 Chevy S-10

Merry Christmas. I generally like to welcome new members to the AACA Discussion Forum cordially. I will attempt to do so while answering your question. I would have to say that I think you are either attempting to be funny, or else you don't understand much about AACA. AACA is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of automobiles as they were originally manufactured and delivered to the owner. I think that the amount of work done to that truck could not have been done under the influence of one beer and looked that way when you sobered up. I would say that your truck took a lot of work, but that it would be much more likely to be appreciated in another forum rather than the AACA Discussion Forum. Do you happen to have any original or restored to original condition antique vehicles that you would like to discuss?

• Like 1

Yes I do More then I could picture here. But for the sake of understanding (Being a new member) the title of this page is "Our cars" and restoration "projects" Lead me to believe this would be the appropriate place to introduce myself and I didn't realize that this was such a serious page and in the future I will try to refrain the use of humor. My bad.  

• Like 1

Well , I might have to "Duck and cover" , but IMHO this is a GREAT thing to do to an '84 S-10 ! Merry Christmas retired mechanic 74 ! Welcome to AACA forums , and thanks for your  heart  warming holiday humor ! I get it , I like it , and I am sure your obvious talents and experience will make for many more Happy New Years ! Glad you joined us ! Please do show us any "as originally manufactured" vehicles you have which are at least 25 years old , no matter the condition. That will get you and me off the hook ! I do not have the skills to do what you do. I just have to buy originals which are pretty much turn key. Maybe I can dig up a pic or two.   - Carl 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 12/25/2017 at 5:21 AM, retired mechanic74 said:

I first had the truck as a pro-street but know one seemed to care to look at it at car shows. So one day while having a cold beer and looking at the truck I resided to make a few changes and when I sobered up this is what I had. Let me know what you think. 

PICT0011 - Copy.JPG

PICT0010 - Copy.JPG

Image result for my eye meme

• Haha 2