Front End Friday Photo

jvelde

No , no. NO ! No , forget the bow' on the box. No , this is REALLY front end Buick related. A gift from "Santa" is wrapped inside. How do I know that it has something to do with Buick ? I peeked inside. Bad boy , Carl ! You are not supposed to peek ! I hope Santa does not turn it into a lump of coal. I am tempted to peek again. Hmmmmm................  - Carl 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Uh , oh. What could this front end shot of a 1937 Brand "X" have to do with the topic ? Of course it does share the same body as Gary W's fantastic Buick. But , yeah . No , I sold that for the country blacksmith (do any of you So Cal old Buick guys know Larry Lucas - a HUGE Nailhead fan ?) , who was not online at all , to the second guy who called me about it. Some of you may know him , Wes Rydell from Fargo , ND , Rydell Chevrolet. I am sure he is making something magnificent out of it , however rumor has it that he gets a steep discount on Chev power. All right , after this I MUST post a Buick front end shot while the Elves consult with Santa to decide whether to break out the coal or not. Stay tuned ................................

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Front end transformation.. First photo of Beulah at the former owners home in early 2011

5a3c434b254b3_25BuickFRONT.jpg.7fdba4b22115866a28b95ca3fff137ec.jpg

December 2016, with re-silvered headlight reflectors. Re-cored radiator and repainted "Okie Chrome" shell. Added Powder coated bumper. Replicated crank stud cover.

DSCF4793.thumb.JPG.4c2673facdf9f3a1b2b130ba07d709c1.JPG

September 2017.  Not so pretty now! Engine is in Cazanovia NY.

DSCF6306.thumb.JPG.97bb649ba0df39c1295c991d3697ca4e.JPG

• Like 6

A 1939.

IMG_8133.thumb.JPG.0618729cde57eb0bb1f3ea231e06ce1a.JPG

Anyone recognize the origin of that front end loader. It appears to have been transplanted years ago and I can't find the manufacturer. The top cross bar is not a common thing. The two rectangular uprights are the hydraulic oil reservoirs. Help identifying will be appreciated.

Bernie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 60FlatTop said:

A 1939.

IMG_8133.thumb.JPG.0618729cde57eb0bb1f3ea231e06ce1a.JPG

Anyone recognize the origin of that front end loader. It appears to have been transplanted years ago and I can't find the manufacturer. The top cross bar is not a common thing. The two rectangular uprights are the hydraulic oil reservoirs. Help identifying will be appreciated.

Bernie

Not sure of the front end loader, but looks like its on an Allis-Chalmers B Model and missing the radiator and shell...

• Like 1

It is my Allis-Chalmers B.  I am trying to figure out where the loader came from.

Nothing missing, just servicing it.

The rectangular tubing, pentagram plates at the joints, and double acting cylinders might be ques to ID for a tractor guy,

Thanks.