r/controll arms again

86 2dr.ltd

I still havent finished my under carraige on the 76 Royal Coupe. I had asked about bushings before and PST has original rubber which is what I want. However I'm now thinking because of rust having thinned the lower arms pretty well - are new arms w/bushings still available or interchangable with the Caprice/Impala/Roadmaster RWD cars.

Also I'm wondering what the similarities of suspension components was between the 88 and Cutlass of the 73-76 period? PST sells Cutlass/442 controll arms w/polygraphit more than I want to spend though. Also are the sway bars interchangable? Like a 442's heavy sway bars attach to a 88 ?

Just as a guess I would think full size "B" body cars '71-'76 Chev/Pont/Olds/Buick would be the same. Not positive though. Of course '77 and newer "B" bodies were in the first round of down sizing so most everythings was a bit smaller, lighter than the previous ones.

Almost all'75 and '76 Chevrolet Caprices I've looked at are equipped with factory rear sway bars, I noticed that a few years ago when I had a freind looking for one for a '72 Pont Catalina. We looked at dozens of '71-'76 "B" bodies and those were the only ones we found. Henry