BUICK RACER

2020 Buick Club National Meet - Strongsville, Ohio - July 15-19

1 hour ago, Buick Regal GS said:

I was at this years Meet with our club members and  chairperson for next years meet . We were handing out these and  and info for next years meet. You can start registering for rooms after July 14-2019. Be sure to call there is a soccer tournament the same week in Strongsville.  Rooms are 109.00 plus tax  

Bugger...we really need to get Roy to add a line to our name tags with our forum moniker.  I wish we’d said hello...perhaps did without realizing who each other was.

• Like 1

The hotel says you have to wait a month and call back for reservations. Too far in the future for them.

Bernie

The Strongsville Holiday Inn was the site of my very first Buick National - having lived 'just up the road' in Rocky River.  Many miles and many Buicks later, I am looking so forward to returning to my old stomping grounds!  

Hood Ornament  53.jpg

• Like 5

Called and made my reservation. Because it is still so far out, I had to push 2 at prompt to reach front desk. Otherwise they send new reservations to a centralized place and they won’t book it yet.

May I ask what the rate per night is and will it guaranteed for next year?

Thanks.

BTW, What is the favorite local beer?  I think this ought to be a part of every show and meet information...🤩

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Both my daughter and myself have tried to make reservations and the phone rings but never gets picked up.

daughter found a online registration site but it ask for the dates but would not allow you to enter them.   

The first time I tried I had some grief but I booked a room in the last week or so.

It’s a starting point.  No idea yet who may be attending nor what we may bring.  

• Like 3

I also was at the meet in '77, which was my first as well. Drove my '56 Roadmaster 76R, which I still have a drive regularly.

We plan to be at next year's meet as well.

Keith

• Like 1

Nice to hear ,,at our monthly meeting update on hotel,,rooms filling fast  other events going on that week get your reservation in fast.