BUICK RACER

2019 Buick Club National Meet -Midwest City, Oklahoma, June 12-15, 2019

The BCA President usually gets his / her room reserved by the host Chapter. I know as Head judge for Denver and this year as a BOD member, I had to make my own reservations. I know when I ran the two Danvers Meet, we blocked rooms for  BOD members, but it was up to them to make their own reservations.

Meers is closer to Lawton, Oklahoma, which is not that close to Midwest City.  My father is from Lawton and we used to go there quite a bit, but I haven't been there in several years.

We'll be at the Home2 Suites.

Planning to have the Caballero in attendance!

• Like 7

On 8/4/2018 at 8:25 PM, 38Buick 80C said:

Well OKC is gonna be fun, but 2021 will be closer to you and your gonna wanna come... 41 Buicks will be featured...we are gonna shoot to have one of every model attend.

But 2019 first... Pete has an excellent event planned. I am very excited about this one. Everyone should really consider it as it is gonna be one you won't want to miss. If I can make sure it is reliable enough might bring the 38-87...

Where is 2021?

I have had my room booked for '19 a while now, and am planning to send my registration, but the info about the Rt 66 tour is conflicting. Some places it says Wed, other it says Fri. The BCA website has this conflicting info, as well as the form on the forum here, and the one on the back of the Bugle. I don't have a new issue of the Bugle, as we are in the midst of a Postal service dispute, and mail, though flowing, is way, waaay, behind.

Could someone PLEASE clarify this?

Keith Corby BCA 6722

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buicknutty said:

I have had my room booked for '19 a while now, and am planning to send my registration, but the info about the Rt 66 tour is conflicting. Some places it says Wed, other it says Fri. The BCA website has this conflicting info, as well as the form on the forum here, and the one on the back of the Bugle. I don't have a new issue of the Bugle, as we are in the midst of a Postal service dispute, and mail, though flowing, is way, waaay, behind.

Could someone PLEASE clarify this?

Keith Corby BCA 6722

Keith, the November Bugle registration sheet shows Friday, 8:30  to 2:30

Ben

• Like 1

Yes, we had to change the day of the Rte. 66 driving tour from Wed. to Friday due to the star attraction being closed on Wednesdays; and the star attraction of the Guthrie, Oklahoma tour being closed on Fridays, so it all worked out. We just swapped days. Older issues of the Bugle are outdated on the registration form.

Pete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This will be the show field on Saturday morning when the judging takes place. Approx. 500 parking spaces; we might use it for trailer parking, too. Is about two blocks from all of the hotels--walkable or there will also be shuttle vans.

IMG_0614 car show lot remainder.JPG

IMG_0613 OKC car show lot.JPG

• Like 1

Buick Building in Automobile Alley historic district, Oklahoma City. This is where the Automobile Alley/National Memorial bus tour will stop for lunch during the meet. There is a very nice restaurant inside.

IMG_0641.JPG

• Like 2

Here's the office directory inside the Buick Building. It changes to a different Buick image every 10-15 seconds!

IMG_0663.JPG

• Like 4