Forgot your password?
nzcarnerd, December 4, 2017 in What is it?
1934 Graham on the left.As you think maybe Graham around 1927-1928? on the right
Leif in Sweden.
The coupe on the right looks like a 1929 Graham.....this one looks like it might be the exact model with the fabric top covering.
Could be a 1930....looks like the taillight bucket was changed out on the car in question.
Top one is a 1933 Graham Model 65 Coupe
- Wire wheels were not available in the 34 model
- Wide cowl, hood dose not extend over (notice the color picture of the 34 coupe vs this one)
- short front bumper 3 1/2" vs 4 1/4 (make it a six cylinder)
- 14 hood louvers
Second Coupe (side view)
Looks like a 1929 Graham-Paige 612 most likely a Business Coupe (cant see the trunk handle)
- 615 would not have the standard tail light
- radiator cap, hub caps, door handle, and body lines are all GP
Do you know the location?
The original photo is labelled 'Main Street, Charlottesville" - there may be several Charlottesvilles so I don't know which one.
BTW is this one a Graham - http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_1094828-Graham-1933.html - if so, which model?
Yes it is a Graham 1932 Model 56 (I think it is a six, the hood looks too short for the eight Model 57) The front bumper is correct including the factory option bumper guards.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.