Wanted-Clutch release rod for 1953 Ford car-new or used

Recommended Posts

I am in need of a clutch rod,  Ford # AB-7521 new or used ok.  This adjustable rod goes between the frame and clutch on a 1952-53 Ford car.   I have tried most all of the other forums and parts dealers I could find so far.  Any ideas??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now