1966 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertable

Can someone supply me with the part number for STANDARD Moog Coil Springs for the rear of my 1966 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertable? Any help, including the name of a vendor is appreciated. Thank you. I'm also looking for the correct Sonomatic AM-FM radio for this car.

I could not believe the cost of rear coils for my 65 Skylark. 175 for the pair! Anyway I deal with an auto parts store (a real one). I bought my coils for 85 dollars! Do some shopping its worth it.

got some for my 64 lark from John R spring (248-588-7200) there in Michigan and sold me some overload ones they had to be modified (one end cut to fit on perch) and the car sits with a slight rake nothing severe as well will sit with 3 people in the back and a full trunk without bottoming out

they said orginally they had them for a 65 gto and were not listed for the skylark if you need a part number give me a hollar JMOS4@netzero.net

Oh - your other question about the Skylark/GS AM-FM radio. It is year-specific and and model-specific. Not easy to find. Had to pay $275 to a guy in CA to get mine three years ago.

Now, if you want one without FM - very low bucks and no problem.

Remember, that in 1966, the FM was not stereophonic for that radio.

• 7 years later...