Browniekar parts wanted

mechanician

I am looking for any Browniekar parts that may be out there to complete mine.  I have better than 75% of the car, including most of the tough to replicate pieces.  I will consider anything but am especially in need of the following (good photos, tracings, or unusable destroyed parts are also sought for patterns): Engine internals, timer, carb, original radiator (Brassworks can replicate but would like to get or reproduce brackets and inlet castings myself), coilbox, body/seat/fender patterns (what I have has been altered).  Thanks for your help.

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2017 at 8:00 AM, mechanician said:

I am looking for any Browniekar parts that may be out there to complete mine.  I have better than 75% of the car, including most of the tough to replicate pieces.  I will consider anything but am especially in need of the following (good photos, tracings, or unusable destroyed parts are also sought for patterns): Engine internals, timer, carb, original radiator (Brassworks can replicate but would like to get or reproduce brackets and inlet castings myself), coilbox, body/seat/fender patterns (what I have has been altered).  Thanks for your help.

I have a set of new fenders if interested. They have been etched and primed. 

Brad

• 7 months later...

Thanks!

I have found a few things for it, some with the assistance of this forum. One of the final things I am looking for is an original radiator or even the very rough remains of one.  Brassworks (and others) can make them but patterns are still needed.  If anyone knows of one or has the remains of one replaced with a reproduction, I would be interested.

• 1 month later...