Rome Turney Radiator Serial Number

Guest Rolf1961

Guest Rolf1961

Hello, i am from Germany. Many years ago a friend of me purchased a Rome Turney Radiator at a flea market somewhere in Europe. He can not remember where because it is at least 25 years ago. What we have is the serial number, pics (all attached) and also pics of the engine that came with. The engine is nowhere marked and we do not know the manufacturer and we do not know if both (engine and radiator) were used original as a unit. So, we do like to know the manufacturer of the engine. Does anyone know if it is possible to find out to whom Rome Turney delivered the radiator based on the serial no. ? It is 82859. 

IMG_8466.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8471.JPG

IMG_8472.JPG

IMG_8473.JPG

IMG_8474.JPG

IMG_8475.JPG

There is also a Delco  Remy IDTag with a model number attached to the generator for dating purposes. Also the motor is a dual plug configuration and dual distributor . Great pieces! Both look European in the late teens/early Twenties. There is no record of who they sold the radiators to based on serial numbers. Also post theses photos on the General discussion forum of this website asking for people to ID the motor. I’d love to buy both! Are they for sale? Thanks George Albright,Ocala Florida. Email. Gnalbright@gmail.com

Again, the drive arrangement for the distributor / water pump / generator; appears very similar to the design developed by Zeder, Breer and Skelton ( Walter P. Chrysler's "Three Musketeers)  for the Studebaker Light Six ; which was the last vehicle they designed for Studebaker before they left the company.

Guest Rolf1961
21 hours ago, George Albright said:

There is also a Delco  Remy IDTag with a model number attached to the generator for dating purposes. Also the motor is a dual plug configuration and dual distributor . Great pieces! Both look European in the late teens/early Twenties. There is no record of who they sold the radiators to based on serial numbers. Also post theses photos on the General discussion forum of this website asking for people to ID the motor. I’d love to buy both! Are they for sale? Thanks George Albright,Ocala Florida. Email. Gnalbright@gmail.com

Thx, i will do so right now, and sry, it is not for sale