Car Parts Lot!! 25,000+ Parts!!!

Hello! 

I am currently offering a very large collection of old car parts.  The price is extremely low due to the fact that I need to sell them as soon as possible.  I am returning to school and no longer have the time or space for them.  

I have a huge variety of parts from many different manufacturers.  Some of the manufacturers include, MoPar, Hudson, Delco Remy, Ford, and many more.  Here is a list of a small fraction of the types of parts in the inventory; Gauges (fuel, amperes, oil), Horn caps, Hood Ornaments, Bumper Guards, Switches (many switches), Lenses (tail lights, headlights, parking lights), Bezels (tail lights, Headlights, parking lights), Gaskets, Emblems, Cylinder Heads, Cylinder Kits, Cylinder Repair Kits, Voltage Regulators, Mirrors, Horn Rings, Pedals (gas and brake), Gas Caps, Grease Caps, Handles (door, window cranks, trunk — lots of handles), Tail Light Assemblies, and much much more!

***The majority of the parts are 40s-50s (mostly used, some new). There are 25,000 of these parts.

***There is also a large collection of 7,000 NORS electrical switches. The swtiches average in the 60s and 70s. They are all in their original boxes***

***Most of the parts have been stacked in old Coca Cola plastic crates, while others have been put on pallets.  The plastic crates alone are worth $5 to $10 a piece and there are over 500 crates included in the lot.

The parts are unorganized, some of the parts are labeled with markers or tags, but the majority have not yet been identified.  However, the switches are organized by part number and many of them come with a list of all vehicle applications.

*** Please Note *** I have organized about 20% of the inventory. The value of the inventory as a whole is nearly impossible to guess, but I have barely tapped into its potential. There are many more parts than are shown in the pictures.

-Included in the lot is a large collection of antique part log books and catalog cards

*~*~*~* I am sad to see it go, but changing careers and need to dedicate all of my time with that.

Asking 20k

Please email me at ryanjmurray17@yahoo.com --- or send a message to my AACA account

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg