Sign in to follow this  
Auburncoupe

1952-1959 Oldsmobile parts

Recommended Posts

Currently removing parts from 34 Oldsmobile's from 1952 to 1959.  Dry western desert country.  This includes 88,Super 88 and 98 models.  Sedans,Wagons,2 door and 4 door hardtops as well as two convertibles.  Can ship larger items.  Please send me a private message as I do get alerts.  This should avoid missing anyone.  These cars are from Idaho.  From an era and state that did not use road salt when these cars were on the road.  Still lots of good pot metal and sheet metal.   Very little remaining glass.  Will trade for 1931 1932 1933 Auburn parts.

Thank you,

Glenn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you have a power seat switch for a 54 olds 98 ???? if so how much, trying to get a old girl back on the road after sitting a while....Thanks Gary

rubys55chevy@comcast.net

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 195567man said:

Would you have a power seat switch for a 54 olds 98 ???? if so how much, trying to get a old girl back on the road after sitting a while....Thanks Gary

rubys55chevy@comcast.net

 

Private message sent.  Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello by chance do you have for sale the trunk emblem for a 1952 Oldsmobile 98 holiday coupe? I also need other miscellaneous parts, as I'm currently restoring mine. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 6:34 PM, Auburncoupe said:

Currently removing parts from 34 Oldsmobile's from 1952 to 1959.  Dry western desert country.  This includes 88,Super 88 and 98 models.  Sedans,Wagons,2 door and 4 door hardtops as well as two convertibles.  Can ship larger items.  Please send me a private message as I do get alerts.  This should avoid missing anyone.  These cars are from Idaho.  From an era and state that did not use road salt when these cars were on the road.  Still lots of good pot metal and sheet metal.   Very little remaining glass.  Will trade for 1931 1932 1933 Auburn parts.

Thank you,

Glenn

restoring a 52 olds 98 4 dr sedan.would you happen to have the 4 upper belt line moldings that go on top of the doors just next to the door handles ? also looking for the stone guard shields and the ninety eight scripts on the right and left sides and possibly the REAR DRIVERS SIDE DOOR ROD THAT GOES ACROSS THE DOOR TO THE DOOR ROD LOCK KNOB BUTTON.I NEED BOTH IF POSSIBLE.you ca email me or call me.number is 917 543 7696.thanks.hope you can help.thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

restoring a 52 olds 98 4dr sedan.looking for the 4 upper belt line moldings that sit on top of the doors next to the door handles.also looking for the stone guard shields and the ninety eight scripts for both sides and possibly the rear drivers side door rod that goes across the door to the door rod lock knob button.need both if possible. can contact by email or phone.number is 917 543 7696.thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for Door locks with keys for 1957 88 Convertible or complete outer door handles, Chrome condition unimportant as I need the Locks / push buttons only. 

I am in the UK

Thanks

Reg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SOOPER 8 8 said:

Looking for Door locks with keys for 1957 88 Convertible or complete outer door handles, Chrome condition unimportant as I need the Locks / push buttons only. 

I am in the UK

Thanks

Reg

None with keys.  Sorry.  Thank you for writing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this