1947-1978 Buick parts

Auburncoupe

Currently removing parts from 146 Buick's from 1947 to 1978.  Specials,Centuries,Supers and Roadmasters and others.  Sedans,Wagons,2 door and 4 door hardtops as well as twelve convertibles.  Can ship larger items.  Please send me a private message as I do get alerts.  This should avoid missing anyone.  These cars are from the west.  From an era and state that did not use road salt when these cars were on the road.  Still lots of good pot metal and sheet metal.   

Parting out 66-73 Riviera's.  Many great parts,chrome,sheet metal.  Thank you

Very little remaining glass.  Will trade for 1931 1932 1933 Auburn parts.

private  message preferred so that I do not miss anyone.   

Thank you.

Edited by Auburncoupe
clarity (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Guest buickmansam

hi I'm looking for some stuff for a 56 super a rear view mirror, a shift quadrant, a possible 4 bbl air cleaner, a hood ornament [airplane] and interrior door window crank handles maybe some good  56 super hood letters thanks:D

Guest buickmansam

its the rear view mirror I need ,shift quadrant is the metal part on the steering column  that says what gear your in this is for 56 super you much for the items you have thanks

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SJF1948 said:

Hi, I have a '53 Super 56R. I'm looking for a set of door mirrors, battery top louver, windshield washer jug lid, bottom half of front bumper, driver's side rocker trim, and radio speaker grill (dash trim). 

Thanks for your help,

Jimmy

Private message sent.  

On 12/17/2017 at 7:13 PM, 47 Super C said:

Hi,  I'm working on a 47 Super convertible and I'm looking for rear fenders for it and possibly some other parts for the same. let me know what you have if anything.

Thanks,

Kevin

I am away until the 28th or 29th for Christmas.  I will look them over when I return.  Thank you.  

On 12/18/2017 at 4:46 PM, dlcoop said:

I have a 64 Wildcat.  Looking for cornering light lenses.  Mine is an a/c car.  On the firewall there is a rubber fitting that the heater cable and 4 vacuum lines go through.  Mine is shot.  

Thanks

Dennis

I have one '64 with cornering lights.  I will check them after the holiday.  I won't be back out to the ranch until the 28th or 29th.  Thank you.  

Good day Auburncoupe,

I have a 1953 Buick Roadmaster 4 door hardtop. I need both RHS & LHS 2 door hardtop complete doors, including trim and glass, as I'm converting from 4 door to 2 door. I also need both front and rear bench seats and both front and rear bumper trim. Can you please assist?

On 12/28/2017 at 4:23 PM, lancemb said:

Must be pretty busy...been waiting over a month for pictures and prices.

Hello,

Sorry for my delay.  Holiday's and two winter storms hit us.  I got behind.  The ranch were we store the cars is not easy to get to in bad weather.  Blah blah and so on.  I know this means nothing to you.  I get it.  I will get to the cars and get you those pics of the glass frames next week as I do have several promises to fulfill including your pics.  

Thank you for your extended patience.

Happy New Year!!

On 12/28/2017 at 4:27 AM, Hendrik said:

Good day Auburncoupe,

I have a 1953 Buick Roadmaster 4 door hardtop. I need both RHS & LHS 2 door hardtop complete doors, including trim and glass, as I'm converting from 4 door to 2 door. I also need both front and rear bench seats and both front and rear bumper trim. Can you please assist?

Private message sent.  Thank you.  

5 hours ago, Auburncoupe said:

Hello,

Sorry for my delay.  Holiday's and two winter storms hit us.  I got behind.  The ranch were we store the cars is not easy to get to in bad weather.  Blah blah and so on.  I know this means nothing to you.  I get it.  I will get to the cars and get you those pics of the glass frames next week as I do have several promises to fulfill including your pics.  

Thank you for your extended patience.

Happy New Year!!

Ok I wasn't aware of situation.  Please let me know on gas tank too.  Thanks

Hello Auburn:

I need a ammeter/temperature gauge for a '41, and the '47 should be identical.  It has the left-turn arrow as well.  (Pic attached -- not my car, obviously).  I don't care about the condition of the gauges themselves -- I am most interested in the condition of the copper/plastic surround and the cream plastic part in the middle.  Thanks!

41_dash_LI.jpg

Hello - for a 1949 Buick Roadmaster Sedanette: rear trunk lid without major dents; rear fender chrome trim - not sweep spear; radio antenna control knob (entire or just the little insert with the arrow on it if in gray color) - mounts above rear view mirror.; in engine compartment - metal spring-clip that hold two water hoses onto passenger side inner fender (above battery); factory correct jack.  If you have a hood ornament with great chrome I'd be interested to see a photo.  Let me see what you have and your prices, please.

Thanks and Happy New Year!