1990-1991 Buick Reatta owners portfolio nameplate reproduction

NCBRIJEN

Has anyone been able to set up a reproduction of the engraved portfolio nameplate true to original form?  Does anyone have a photo of the exact script / look and dimensions of the original? 

I was able to have one done on the Riviera years ago through the process and assistance/help of SilverRiv63 on the Riviera forum(see post below) & would like to look into going through the same process for the Reatta Owners portfolio but need the exact information for the nameplate.

Thanks!!

At the request of several other Riviera owners, I worked with the trophy shop owner to get a more precise reproduction plate (dimensions more accurate with the original). Here's the final result:

post-104161-143142964883_thumb.jpg

If anyone else is interested in a similar plaque, here's what you do:

1) Get permission to use the Riviera logo for your private use. I contacted the GM Heritage Center and they have no problem with people using copyrighted GM material for personal use. You can email Peggy Kelly at margaret.p.kelly@gm.com and request a "No Objection to Use" form. Be sure to include details of what you intend to do and clearly state that this is for personal use.

2) Contact the Trophy House in Burnsville, MN (3140 Highway 13 W., Burnsville, MN 55337). I worked with J. Kevin Kennedy at info@trophyhouseonline.com. If you mention the Riviera plate, he'll know what you are talking about. He will need the name you want on the plate and he'll send you an electronic proof to verify before producing anything. Cost will be around $25 plus shipping.

I'm very happy with the reproduction plate and I hope this helps a few others get their own custom plaque. If anyone has any questions, I'd be glad to try and help.

post-104161-14314296488_thumb.jpg

PB040525.JPG

Edited by NCBRIJEN (see edit history)