1938 Dodge

countrytravler

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the problem. A little background. this was-is, not my business. I came off the road to help the widow with the business 7 years ago. They had 100 plus cars and a ton of parts. I put my business on hold to help when there was no one else to help. I have been on the road for the past 2 months none stop. And by the way, I collected no money while helping with the business. Could you do the same?? I think not. This was my best friend that passed away suddenly leaving this mess to the lady. There is no money in this business with all the time that you have to deal with the public. Retail sales is a time sucking machine that you do not get paid for your time like doctors and attorneys collect. That my friend is my story. 

• Like 2

And on another note, Not to many people do this because they are dying off like my friend did. 5 people that did this for the last 7 years has passed. And the widows on some had the parts-vehicles scraped. One of them is PlyDo. 

Have a good day and good luck in your search. 

Dave on the road again.

Ignore it Dave, I will vouch for you,

I've never had an issue with either Christiane or Dave and whatever they told me they always followed through....keep on trucking buddy.

Trollers....

Edited by Surf City '38 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

From experience I will confirm Dave is a stand up guy. He has been very willing and helpful in the restoration of a 37 DB in my shop. 

He has a life outside of work and supports local volunteer fire departments. In case you don't know they have been extremely busy lately. 

I recommend him without reservation.      John Worden

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 5:39 AM, johnworden1 said:

From experience I will confirm Dave is a stand up guy. He has been very willing and helpful in the restoration of a 37 DB in my shop. 

He has a life outside of work and supports local volunteer fire departments. In case you don't know they have been extremely busy lately. 

I recommend him without reservation.      John Worden

I just saw this and thanks for the kind words. 

And here what he was looking for and said that has to be one of the hardest parts to locate.

I HAVE A 1937 FARGO pick up I am looking for the center grill with crank hole cover, I live in Australia hope that's not a problem looking forward to hearing from you