1906 - 08 Model N, R, & S Ford meeting at Hershey

Guest FordPiet

Guest FordPiet

We are in the process of setting up a meeting for folks interested in the 1906 - 08 Model N, R, & S Fords. Tentative location is the Model T Ford Club of America (MTFCA) spot in the Chocolate Field C4Q 38 - 39. Also, we would like to know if anyone else would like to receive a newsletter on the N, R, & S Fords (you don't have to own one, just be interested in helping us gather information about them). Finally, if you have an N, R, & S Ford and you have not already been receiving the N, R, & S Newsletter, would you please send us the year, body style, general condition, engine serial number, and body serial number so we can add your vehicle to our list of survivors? (Yes, if you have an engine but not the body etc. we would like to know that also). (Same type of posting also placed on the HCCA site.) Thank you for your help. Hap 1915 Model T cut off (1907 S Runabout in my Dad's garage)

My e-mail was returned. Please list your correct e-mail address or list the date and time of your meeting at Hershey. I have a 1907 Model R.

Bill in Ohio

Guest FordPiet

Bill,

Sorry about the e-mail address. To help prevent software programs from harvesting or obtaining our e-mail addresses and then sending us unwanted e-mails, the Forum adds "_removemefirst_" to our e-mail addresses. Just remove that from any of our addresses and it should work fine. In my case just delete those characters from FordPiet_removemefirst_@aol.com and it will get here. You know who ever writes all those software e-mail harvesters and virus programs could probably get a really nice day job....

When I called Bruce Hartel two days ago to check on the date, it still had not been finalized. I have heard they are leaning towards the first day or two of the swap meet, but they haven't made the final decision. I wanted to go ahead and post that we have permission to meet at the MTFCA spot, so people would know we are going to have a meeting and they could put that in their "want to do" while at Hershey. As soon as I hear a date and time, I will post it. If you have a preference, let us know that to, and I'll send it on to Bruce.

Also, I looked through the roster of names I have and didn't see anyone from Ohio. If you haven't already sent in your engine number, body number (if known), and condition, please include that with your e-mail and I'll forward it. Bruce doesn't do e-mail much, so I have volunteered to do the electronic stuff. If you would like some of the site addresses with Model N, R, & S info, just let me know and I'll send it to you or post web addresses if you would prefer. Looking forward to hearing from you and others on the early Fords.

Hap 1915 cut off (1907 S Runabout in Dad's garage)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FordPiet

If you are interested in Pre-Ts, especially the Model N, R, & S Fords produced from 1906 to 1908, please join us. We will meet at 4 PM on Wed Oct 9 at the MTFCA booth spaces C4Q 38 - 39 at Hershey. We will discuss the cars, desired direction for the chapter, and ideas for the news letter for the upcoming year. If you would like to receive future copies of the news letters, please send us your e-mail address or if you prefer a hard copy, please include your mailing address. To reach additional folks, we have placed a similar note on the HCCA, MTFCA, etc. message boards. We are looking forward to meeting many of you there.

Hap 1915 cut off (1907 S Runabout in my Dad's garage)