hershey yellow field

okay-- aren't we all happy now that the yellow field no longer exists!!? i for one am! i've been going to hershey for 30 years and truly love that event-- but the yellow field was a horror show for vendors and buyers as well. remember the mud 2 years ago? remember the lack of vendors in it last year? this year i am predicting one of the biggest and best herhey's of all time. the new upgraded and modern look to the grounds certainly has taken away the nostalgic feel to the event-- but it is definitely an improvement that can only make a great event even greater! i'm ready to go-- are you?

I agree. The paved areas are a huge improvement. I remember almost having my shoes sucked off my feet by the mud. I now feel confident that I can have a good time

even if it rains. Might even pick up a few bargains along the way.

I'm ready.

Rog grin.gif

Hi, I am going to be a new food vendor this year. Do not know exactly where I will be set up, Hershey has not told me this infor yet, but I am looking forward to it too! I will be serving waffles with chicken and sausage gravy ..strawberries and chili...stuff like that. So, keep an eye out for me and my hubby! The blacktop does seem like a huge upgrade. K