1937 Dodge LC 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck

Titled 1937 Dodge Pickup, vin 8145810, for sale. Truck is in running condition and all original. All gauges were professionally repaired and work.  All windows, horn, wipers, lights and horn work.  Body is in fair condition, this is a work truck and original from the previous owners.  I have provenance papers and repair history. I have original voltage regulator and shocks (repairable), and other additional parts. More pictures on request.

I can no longer work a clutch so I would consider cash or cash and a running truck with automatic transmission. More pictures and details provided to interested parties, final price TBD.

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0817 2.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

Ok, Dave nailed it. From what I can tell the frame is 36, probably rolling stock leftover due to poor dales, everything above the frame is 37, thus the title. This was not uncommon due to the depression, and I know for a fact that the hubcap clips are not '37 but the dash is. :)

As to what I want for it,  it's open. I have 28k in it just vehicle and parts, of which I have a complete record. I would keep it but for my left hip - so any reasonable offers will be considered.

1 hour ago, road dog said:

I would keep it but for my left hip - so any reasonable offers will be considered.

How about not beating around the bush?  Say the price you will sell the truck for. If you're looking for offers or to bid up the price EBay is the place to list it for sale.............Bob

Ok, Dave nailed it. From what I can tell the frame is 36, probably rolling stock leftover due to poor dales, everything above the frame is 37, thus the title. My research shows the last LC as VIN 8156402 and the fist MC as VIN 8155701. My VIN is 8145810. I am still looking for the frame number. This was not uncommon due to the depression. The Engine has a build number of T38-31300 which I believe is a 218 engine used int the '37 MCs. 

As to what I want for it,  it's open. I have 28k in it just vehicle and parts, of which I have a complete record. I would keep it but for my left hip - so any reasonable offers will be considered.

• 2 weeks later...