Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At the moment my filter is a long cannisrer type --mounted on the right side of the block that has a handle on the side that you can turn ==not sure what its for--I was told it's a filter by=pass? Is the mopar ffilter similar& what is the mopar number? I tried the Roberts filter but they were flawed--end plates were misaligned-so cant thread fittings into it---Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...